What Sets Us Apart?
- We focus on program outcomes.
- Our expert faculty are not only expert educators and expert clinicians but are nationally recognized in their fields.
Test for Success
- The Test for Success Program (TFS) provides our students with the best college experience from beginning to end, integrating a comprehensive academic success program.
- SNHS can quickly respond to changes in the healthcare setting because of our size. Our programs are responsive.
- The RISE Center is a major regional educational resource and a center of excellence for simulation training and research
- The center's internationally recognized faculty and specially trained simulation specialists and technicians work side by side with health care organizations around the region.
- Simulation is used in all clinical courses. Our students say simulation really helps them to learn.
- Dedicated Education Unit
- Health Coach Course
- Multimodality Imaging - CT Training - RMU offers the only four-year nuclear medicine technology program in the Pittsburgh area
We know your name.
- We care about our student's success.
- Small Size allows faculty to develop relationships with their students.
- Small faculty to student ratio.
- We personalize the academic experience - advisors work with students to ensure successful outcomes.
- Customized Healthcare Internships provide students with real-world experience.