This graduate-level certificate offers health sciences educators the opportunity to gain current knowledge and experience in techniques related to simulation facilitation, instruction, and leadership.
This certificate program prepares graduates for the CHSE examination.
Participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective simulation facilitation/instructional strategies
- Integrate standards for best practice within your simulation program Incorporate simulation measurement and evaluation strategies to enhance program outcomes
- Determine priorities for funding of simulation research projects
- Identify leadership strategies to enhance success of a simulation program
- Utilize innovative trends such as TeamSTEPPS ® teamwork training in designing experiences
- Explore technologies appropriate for use in a simulation laboratory
Read more about the program here.