Admission Requirements for High School Applicants
All nursing applicants must submit an application to the RMU Admissions Office.
The following academic courses are required for admission:
|Science with a related laboratory||2|
|(one must be Chemistry)|
| ||16 Units|
The following are required for admission to the nursing program:
- Official transcripts from high school indicating graduation (or equivalency) and any post-secondary institutions attended.
- Minimum SAT score of 1080 (Reading and Writing and Math combined) or ACT score of 22
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Successful completion of Chemistry course with a lab (documented on an academic transcript)
- Grades of B or better in math and science courses
Applications may be subject to review on an individual basis within the Department of Nursing
Faculty Approval: 8/04
Revised: 3/09; 10/11; 03/14; 01/17