Completion of Program RN to MSN
- The RN to MSN nursing program is a part-time program.
- Students who are admitted to the program have a variety of core courses to complete.
- The number of core courses that need to be taken by a student will affect the length of program completion.
- Once the core courses have been completed, students typically finish the BSN and MSN curriculum in 3 years taking 2 courses each semester (Fall, Spring and Summer).
- If a student is absent from the program for greater than one year, the student must apply for reinstatement.