Have you heard?
RMU's undergraduate online programs are now third in Commonwealth of PA! We were recently named among U.S. News' ranking of top 100 online bachelor's degree programs. Read more in the Pittsburgh Business Times.
- RMU Online was ranked No. 8 in the "Best Online Colleges in Pennsylvania," according to Affordable Colleges Online.
- RMU was named among the top 3 in Educemic's Top Pennsylvania Online Schools for 2015.
- RMU Online was ranked No. 17 in Top 50 Best Online Colleges for two consecutive years by TheBestSchools.org, 2014-15.
- RMU Online was ranked No. 15 in Top 25 Accredited Online Colleges by Create a Career, 2015.
- Robert Morris ranks 28th for the Best Online Colleges 2014, according to The Best Value Schools.
- The Online College Database named RMU to its "Top Colleges in Pennsylvania Shaping the Next Generation" list.
- SuperScholar, an online education and career information website, has ranked Robert Morris University one of the 25 Best Online Colleges and Universities 2014.
SNHS Online Programs
We are very proud of our program in the School of Nursing and Health Sciences! Our school ranks among the top schools in programs such as the BSN - DNP, Nuclear Medicine Technology and Health Services Administration
- RMU’s Online B.S. in Health Services Administration Degree Program ranked 8 in the 20 Best Online Bachelor in Healthcare Administration Degree Programs by TheBestSchools.org.
- RMU's BSN - DNP curriculum emphasizes teamwork and interprofessional among health care practitioners, including physicians, social workers, pharmacists and others. In designing the program, RMU incorporates all five of the Institute of Medicine's (IOM) recommendations regarding the future of health professions education: patient-centered care, interdisciplinary teams, evidence-based practice, quality improvement and better use of informatics.
DNP Accomplishments -
View a list of the DNP Accomplishments from 2011 - 2015.
National Certification Exam Pass Rates
In 2015, our NCLEX pass rate for first time test takers of 90.12% exceeded both the national average and the state average. Our 2015 pass rate for the DNP graduates taking the National Nurse Practitioner certification exam is 95.6%. In 2015, 90% of the NMED students successfully passed the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) as first time examinees. Two months pre graduation, 100% of the Class of 2016 successfully passed the NMTCB boards.