Welcome! We are glad you are here!
In the fast-paced and ever-changing world of healthcare, RMU can give you the edge to launch your career as a qualified healthcare professional or administrator.
Degrees earned from RMU’s School of Nursing and Health Sciences (SNHS) prepare students to work in all healthcare settings and provide the greatest opportunity for advancement in today’s complex and ever-changing healthcare industry.
- RMU’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree builds on the natural and behavioral sciences, integrating liberal arts and professional courses.
- Expert faculty members with real-world experience develop informed, disciplined students with the strong relational and technical skills necessary to succeed in today’s demanding healthcare system.
- Students learn innovative ways to care for patients at RMU’s state of the art Regional Research and Innovation in Simulation Education (RISE) Center and progress to community and hospital settings to gain required clinical experience.
- RMU provides students with the tools to succeed with Test for Success, a critical program that helps students prepare for NCLEX licensure.
Department of Health Sciences students can earn a BS or MS degree in Health Services Administration or a BS in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
Health Services Administration prepares students to become leaders of healthcare institutions.
Nuclear Medicine combines chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer technology and medicine using radioactivity to diagnose and treat some diseases.
- Certificate programs and online programs help you advance your career.
Call or schedule a visit today!